Public Liability Insurance from the GTC
We are pleased to announce that, with effect from 1 May 2017, GTC members will be able to benefit from a new public liability insurance facility.
This new GTC facility, offering competitive rates, will be provided by Performance Film & Media Insurance and underwritten by one of the UK’s largest insurers.
What is the facility?
The new facility will provide GTC members with public liability insurance on the following basis:
- Public Liability Insurance for claims up to £10,000,000
- Excess for third party property damage claims: £150
- Access to a risk solutions helpline, which will provide advice on risk management, compliance, security and health and safety by phone. The helpline will be available from 9am–5pm, Monday to Fridays, excluding Bank Holidays.
Subject to full policy conditions, available upon request.
- Individuals and limited companies undertaking insured activities where the member is the only director or employee other than a director who is a family member undertaking clerical duties: £26 including Insurance Premium Tax.
- Limited companies undertaking insured activities where the member is a director, with up to two other directors and a spend on hiring in freelancers up to £25,000: £45 including Insurance Premium Tax.
Apply for GTC Public Liability Insurance Now